~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~


Wednesday, August 17, 2011

More Lovely Little Plates

I love this design. My new favourite.I haven't been able to get much work done. Both my boys have been ill for the last two weeks plus I have had a few orders to fill. But I did get some plates done last night. I found some lovely smaller plates and I am now doing some settings. I love this one below. A child's birthday plate. Also a cake stand that was so accepting of a decal that I kept checking it for I was sure I had done something wrong!
These are all available in my Etsy shop.

3 comments:

  1. Love them! You've got me hooked on decals. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daphne. They are a lot of fun, don't make too much mess and easy to clear away the table for dinner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these plates, i just got some lusterware in red from my mother in law and love it!!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete